a. The company reserves the right to make changes on prices and products and services offered at any time.
b. The company accepts and undertakes that the member will benefit from the services subject to the contract, except for technical failures.
c. The user shall not reverse engineer the use of the site or take any other action aimed at finding or obtaining the source code thereof, otherwise and 3. It accepts in advance that it will be responsible for the damages arising before the persons and that legal and criminal proceedings will be taken against it.
d. The user, in his activities within the site, in any part of the site or in his communications, contrary to general morality and decency, contrary to the law, 3. It accepts that it will not produce or share content that damages the rights of individuals, misleading, offensive, obscene, pornographic, damages personal rights, violates copyrights, encourages illegal activities.
Otherwise, he/she is fully responsible for the damages that may arise and in this case, the ‘Site’ authorities reserve the right to suspend, terminate such accounts and initiate legal proceedings. For this reason, it reserves the right to share information about events or user accounts if requested by judicial authorities.
e. Members of the Site are responsible for their own relations with each other or with third parties.
2. Intellectual Property Rights
2.1. All registered or unregistered intellectual property rights such as title, business name, trademark, patent, logo, design, information and method contained in this Site belong to the site operator and owner company or the person concerned and are under the protection of national and international law. Visiting this Site or using the services on this Site does not give any rights to the intellectual property rights in question.
2.2. The information contained on the Site may not be reproduced, published, copied, presented and/or transmitted in any way. The whole or part of the Site may not be used on any other website without permission.
3. Confidential Information
3.1. The company uses the personal information provided by the users on the site in the form of 3. Will not disclose to individuals. This personal information includes all kinds of other information to identify the User such as the person’s name-surname, address, telephone number, mobile phone, e-mail address and will be briefly referred to as ‘Personal Information’.
3.2. The user may only use the information provided in the publicity, advertisements, campaigns, promotions, announcements, etc. accepts and declares that it consents to the company that owns the Site to share its contact, portfolio status and demographic information with its affiliates or group companies to which it is affiliated, limited to its use within the scope of marketing activities. This personal information may be used to determine the customer profile within the company, to offer promotions and campaigns suitable for the customer profile and to conduct statistical studies.
3.3. Personal Information may only be disclosed to the official authorities if such information is duly requested by the official authorities and in cases where disclosure to the official authorities is mandatory in accordance with the provisions of the mandatory legislation in force.
4. No Guarantee:
THIS CONTRACTUAL CLAUSE SHALL APPLY TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW. THE SERVICES OFFERED BY THE COMPANY ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS AND MARKETABILITY, NO WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, WITH RESPECT TO THE SERVICES OR THE APPLICATION (INCLUDING ALL INFORMATION CONTAINED THEREIN), INCLUDING ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT.
5. Registration and Security
The user must provide accurate, complete and up-to-date registration information. Otherwise, this Agreement will be deemed to have been breached and the account may be closed without informing the User. The User is responsible for password and account security on the Site and third party sites. Otherwise, the Company cannot be held responsible for data loss and security breaches or damage to hardware and devices.
6. Force Majeure If the obligations arising from the contract cannot be performed by the parties due to reasons such as natural disasters, fire, explosions, civil wars, wars, riots, popular movements, declaration of mobilization, strikes, lockouts and epidemics, infrastructure and internet failures, power outages (hereinafter collectively referred to as “Force Majeure”), which are not under the control of the parties, the parties are not responsible for this. During this period, the rights and obligations of the Parties arising from this Agreement shall be suspended.
7. Enforceability and Entire Agreement If any of the terms of this agreement becomes invalid in whole or in part, the remainder of the agreement shall remain valid.
8. Changes to be made in the Agreement The company may change the services offered on the site and the terms of this agreement partially or completely at any time. Changes will be effective from the date they are published on the site. It is the User’s responsibility to follow the changes. The User is deemed to have accepted these changes by continuing to benefit from the services offered.
9. Notification All notifications to be sent to the parties regarding this Agreement will be made via the Company’s known e-mail address and the e-mail address specified by the user in the membership form. The user agrees that the address specified when becoming a member is the valid notification address, that in case of change, he / she will notify the other party in writing within 5 days, otherwise, notifications to this address will be deemed valid.
10. Evidence Agreement In all disputes that may arise between the parties for transactions related to this contract, the parties’ books, records and documents and computer records and fax records will be accepted as evidence in accordance with the Civil Procedure Law No. 6100, and the user agrees not to object to these records.
11. Resolution of Disputes GAZİANTEP (Central) Courthouse Courts and Enforcement Offices are authorized to resolve any disputes arising from the implementation or interpretation of this Agreement.